|Gemstone Type||Faceted Jammie Purple Amethyst|
|Dimensions||13.0 x 10.7 x 7.6 mm|
|Shape||Step Emerald Cut|
Amethyst is a variety of Quartz and is the world’s most popular purple gemstone. Amethyst has been highly admired for over 2 thousand years because of its stunning beauty; in fact, they also name them “Gem of Fire.” It is the birthstone of February and is also considered the 6th Anniversary gemstone. It is the stone of Valentine and faithful love because it carries the energy of fire and passion, creativity, and spirituality.
Loose Amethyst is a semiprecious stone often used to produce faceted stones, cabochons, beads, tumbled stones, and many other items for jewelry and ornamental use. Amethyst has a Mohs hardness of 7 and is durable enough to use in rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets, and other types of jewelry. Enormous deposits of amethyst are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, Canada, Russia, Sri Lanka, the USA, and Uruguay
Jammie Purple Amethyst Associations:
|Chakras||Crown Chakra, Third Eye Chakra|
|Zodiac||Aquarius, Capricorn, Virgo, Pisces, Sagittarius|
|Color||Reddish-violet tints of pale or almost colorless shades and deep, rich tones of pure violet|
Healing Properties of Jammie Purple Amethyst:
Increases nobility, Inner peace, and healing, Positive transformation, Balance, Relieves stress, Communication
- Jammie Purple Amethyst is a robust and shielding stone; it protects the wearer from all types of harm; for example, electromagnetic stress and evil wishes from others.
- Jammie Purple Amethyst is excellent for balancing mood swings; moreover, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, dispels anger, rage, fear, and anxiety.
- Jammie Purple Amethyst helps you become more focused, enhancing memory, and improving motivation.
- Jammie Purple Amethyst encourages you to dream and assists in remembering and understanding dreams.
- Jammie Purple Amethyst fights against cancer by strengthening the immune system, cleanses the blood, and enhances the body to bear less pain.
- Jammie Purple Amethyst treats diseases of the lungs and respiratory system, skin conditions, and cellular disorders.
Shipping: Most of the time we use DHL Express for our worldwide shipments. It may take 8 to 10 days to deliver for international shipments. Once you placed an order on our website we will provide you the tracking number of the parcel which you can track Here. We also have another option of DHL Global which is usually taking around a month to deliver the parcel. Another option for international shipments is FedEx.
Returns: Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items
Gifts: There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted. Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds: Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.