|Rough Gemstone||Facet Grade Rough Aquamarine Lot|
|Weight (in grams)||20 grams|
|Weight (in carats)||100 carats|
|Average Size||1.33 grams|
|No. Of Pieces||15|
|Clarity||Eye Clean / Better|
Aquamarine is a semi-precious gemstone of the Beryl mineral family, its light blue color and high transparency makes it more valuable and desirable. The name Aquamarine derived from the Latin words aqua marina, “water of the sea” because of its seawater color. Aquamarine is an excellent jewelry stone due to its durability, appeal, and availability, plus it is reasonably priced. It is a popular stone for any jewelry like rings, earrings, necklaces, and other jewelry forms.
Well-known aquamarine deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, India, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA
Rough Aquamarine Associations:
|Zodiac||Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces|
|Hardness||7.5 – 8|
Healing Properties of Rough Aquamarine:
Courage, Calming, Good health, Inspiration, Inner Strength, Peace, Serenity, Soothing, Safe travel on water, Self-confidence, Stability in married life.
- Rough Aquamarine is also known as the stone of courage; its calming attribute reduces stress and quiets the soul bringing inner peace.
- Rough Aquamarine eases fears and increases sensitivity because of its affinity with sensitive people.
- Rough Aquamarine is useful for closure at many levels because it clarifies perception and clears confusion.
- Rough Aquamarine is highly protective during pregnancy; it reduces the possibility of miscarriage and helps to guard both mother and baby.
- Rough Aquamarine is helpful to sore throats and thyroid problems.
- Astrologists recommend rough aquamarine for promoting leadership qualities, self-confidence, good health, and stability in married life.
Shipping: Most of the time we use DHL Express for our worldwide shipments. It may take 8 to 10 days to deliver for international shipments. Once you placed an order on our website we will provide you the tracking number of the parcel which you can track Here. We also have another option of DHL Global which is usually taking around a month to deliver the parcel. Another option for international shipments is FedEx.
Returns: Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items
Gifts: There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds: Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.