|Loose Gemstone||Dark Lime Green Peridot Gemstone|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 9.4 x 7.5 mm|
|Clarity||Slightly Included (SI)|
Peridot is an ancient, widely known gemstone with jewelry pieces dating back to the Pharaohs in Egypt. Peridot is a semi-precious gemstone of the olivine mineral family. The name “Peridot” originated from the Arabic word faridat, meaning “gem,” or “pæderot” in Latin, expecting “a kind of opal.” Depending on the quantity of iron, the peridot color varies from yellow to olive- to brownish-green. It is the traditional birthstone for August-born. Peridot is also called “Evening Emerald” because of its shimmering color even under artificial lighting; It is both a day stone and a night stone. Well-known deposits of Peridot are located in China, Egypt, Myanmar, Norway, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and the USA
Dark Lime Green Peridot Gemstone Associations:
|Chakras||Heart Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra|
|Zodiac||Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius|
|Hardness||6.5 – 7.5|
|Color||Olive green, bottle green, yellowish-green|
Healing Properties of Dark Lime Green Peridot Gemstone:
Cleanser, Comfort, Communication, Healing, Good Health, Growth, Intuition, Promote Intelligence, Purification, Renewal, Relaxation.
- Dark Lime Green Peridot Gemstone neutralizes toxins on all levels because of its cleansing attribute.
- Dark Lime Green Peridot Gemstone exposes our hearts to joy and new relationships by reducing irritation, jealousy, and bitterness.
- Dark Lime Green Peridot Gemstone opens and sharpens the mind to new levels of awareness by enhancing confidence, and motivation to change.
- Dark Lime Green Peridot Gemstone makes you more responsible and enables you to take accountability for your own life.
- Dark Lime Green Peridot Gemstone strengthens the human immune system, metabolism, and benefits the skin.
- Dark Lime Green Peridot Gemstone aids disorders of the heart, lungs, gallbladder, spleen, and intestinal tract.
- Astrologists recommend dark lime green peridot gemstone for promoting intelligence, communication skills, and good health.
Shipping: Most of the time we use DHL Express for our worldwide shipments. It may take 8 to 10 days to deliver for international shipments. Once you placed an order on our website we will provide you the tracking number of the parcel which you can track Here. We also have another option of DHL Global which is usually taking around a month to deliver the parcel. Another option for international shipments is FedEx.
Returns: Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items
Gifts: There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted. Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds: Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.